Unikmatic is a bi-parting doors system that works in commercial and large-scale residential applications. Utilizing stylish glass doors, this system divides ambiances in a room as the doors slide along an existing wall. To further educate yourself on these bi-parting doors, please read the specifications below and view the Klein USA YouTube channel.
- Unikmatic system is ideal for office partitions, conference rooms, bedrooms entrances, lounges, and many more.
- The door system blends perfectly in both commercial and residential applications.
- Minimalist design with a compact clear anodized track holding panels up to 10’ high.
- Comes with industry-leading customer service from the team at Klein USA.
- Innovative system for high-end projects leaving a clear opening up to 8’-0”.
- 90º corner opening option available.
- Clipped valance for a quick installation.
- The door system is both durable and stylish.
- Clean opening free of floor tracks, offering safe passage and sleek design.
- All Klein USA products are backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Minimal gap between the doors and the wall to enhance aesthetic and acoustical features.
- Glass panels held through high weight capacity pressure clamps with no glass drillings (use of tempered or laminated glass).
- Pre-mounted and pre-tensed transmission system for a quicker and easier assembly.
- Use of 3/8” and ½” glass doors.
- “Silver” anodized aluminum profile (AA10 ISO 7599, 10 microns).
- ADA compliant sliding door system.
- Klein USA team members will work with you from project conception to installation.
- Ball-bearing system for a quiet and soft opening.
Systems tested up to 100,000 cycles as per European standard EN1527.
At Klein USA, we are always interested in hearing from both new and established customers. As such, we would love to discuss our Unikmatic bi-parting doors system with you. Please visit our Contact Us page to further your knowledge on this amazing product from Klein USA.