THE BEAUTY OF SIMPLICITY: A SINGLE, FRAMELESS GLASS PANEL CONNECT TWO ROOMS.
UNIKGLASS+ IS DESIGNED TO REPLACE ANY CONVENTIONAL HINGED DOOR WITH A SLIDING GLASS PANEL FOR DIVISION OF KITCHENS, BEDROOMS, OFFICES AND/OR BATHROOMS IN RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL OR HOSPITALITY PROJECTS.
USER COMFORT IS GUARANTEED, WITH NO NEED TO ALTER THE SYSTEM’S COMPACTNESS.
- Frameless sliding glass door system
- Silver anodized aluminum profile (AA10 ISO 7599, 10 microns)
- Black, Bronze and Silver finishes available for Unikglass+ 100/150
- Exposed or recessed profile
- Use of 3/8″ and ½” glass doors
- Accommodates doors weighing up to 150 kg or 330 pounds
- Glass height adjustable by up to 5/32″ for Unikglass+ 100
- Clean and innovative design
- Easy installation – the glass does not have to be mechanized (tempered or laminated)
- No need for a floor track, leaving the passageway clear
- Installation on wall, ceiling and dropped ceiling
- A recessed version for installation into false ceilings
- Klein Brake System (KBS) is available for Unikglass+ 100
- Klein Soft Closing (KSC) is available for Unikglass+ 100/150
The elegance and sensibility it contributes to an interior design largely results from the compactness and minimalism of the sliding system. Unikglass+’s measurements create visual harmony. Its new KLEIN+ pressure clamp holds the glass without it needing to be mechanized. This increases the whole piece’s feeling of lightness and balance by allowing the glass to be fully displayed. All of the system’s elements are hidden by a clipped valance, without screws. At KLEIN®, all the details count.