SLID is a sliding door system design for wooden and metal doors. Using this modern system, you can seamlessly divide rooms in high-end residential, commercial, and hospitality projects. SLID utilizes bi-parting or bi-passing wooden and metal doors to optimize clearance while utilizing a minimalist design. To read more about SLID products from Klein USA, please take a brief look at the below product specs.
- Ideal for kitchen, bedroom or bathroom entrances, lounges, offices, etc
- Applicable for multi-family residences, hotel buildings, office suites, and many more places
- Functional door system for sleek and modern interior design projects
- Minimalist design with a compact track that carefully holds panels up to 10’ high
- Several mounting options with exposed, recessed, or pocket applications
- Clean opening free of floor tracks, offering safe passage and attractive design
- Minimal gap between the door and the wall to enhance aesthetic and acoustical features
- All Klein USA systems are ADA compliant
- Reliable door system option for interior designers and construction contractors
- Installations with doors up to 330 lbs from 1 3/8” thick door
- “Silver” anodized aluminum profile (AA10 ISO 7599, 10 microns)
- Ball-bearing system for a quiet and soft opening of the doors
- Stopper-brake for optimum closing of the system
- Adds diversity to pre-established work and living spaces
- Klein USA professionals will work with you from the project bid phase through installation
- Soft closing system: KSC, Klein Soft Closing. Optional system.
- All Klein products are backed by 5-year warranty packages
Systems tested up to 100.000 cycles as per European standard EN1527.
If you would like to learn more about Klein USA and our SLID sliding door system, please visit our Contact Us page. The Klein USA team is comprised of design experts and customer service professionals, we look forward to hearing from you.