Slid Fold (Folding doors / Bifold doors)
SLID FOLD is an interior folding door system designed to fit in recessed openings through 3, 4 o 5 folding panels. It guarantees maximum architectural integration when the track is recessed.
Folding door systems create light, aesthetically pleasing, comfortable, and functional applications. A special touch that makes all the difference, personalizing your interior project and facilitating movement and access to any room, giving you total freedom over the design.
The ease of using KLEIN folding (bifold) sliding doors facilitates movement and access to different rooms. Move five large panels with a simple action, thanks to their pivot tools and rollers. All of this with no floor tracks, to make circulation even easier. Furthermore, their recessed installation turns them into practically invisible systems. The minimal space between the profile and the panel creates a mobile partition effect for maximum architectural integration.
• New invisible hinges, integrated in the accessory set to have all
• Two types of folding: central and side, to meet any
• Recessed track (Top) for invisible installations.
• Optimum functionality through pivot system.
• Reduced dimension of the bottom track.
• Retrac system facilitates the installation of the set.
• Anodized silver aluminum surface.
• Up to 5 PANELS, maximum of 330 lbs in total.
• Panel thickness from 1 3/8″.
• 5 year warranty