Rolmatic® is designed to divide ambiances through synchronized bi-parting glass doors. In this design, the doors slide along glass sidelights, seamlessly diving space in a convenient fashion. Please have a look at the specs below for this leading Klein USA product.
- Bi-parting glass doors have a number of applications in both industrial and residential settings.
- The systems work seamlessly in office buildings, school campuses, multi-family residences, and more.
- Minimalist design with a compact clear anodized track holding panels up to 10’ high.
- Klein USA helps with the product installation from beginning to end.
- Innovative system for high-end projects leaving a clear opening up to 8’-0”.
- 90º corner opening option available.
- Single extrusion to combine fixed and sliding glass panels for easier and faster installation.
- Clipped valance for a quick installation.
- Stylish and functional equipment.
- Clean opening free of floor tracks adding safety value and aesthetic appeal.
- Minimal gap between fixed and sliding panels to enhance aesthetic and acoustical features.
- Glass panels held through high weight capacity pressure clamps with no glass drillings (use of tempered or laminated glass).
- Pre-mounted and pre-tensed transmission system for a quicker and easier assembly.
- Use of 3/8” and ½” glass doors.
- “Silver Mariner” anodized aluminum profile (AA10 ISO 7599, 20 microns).
- We cover all Klein USA products with a 5-year warranty.
- Klein USA provides customer service well beyond the product installation.
- Ball-bearing system for a quiet and soft opening.
- Klein USA Bi-parting glass doors are American Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant.
Systems tested up to 100.000 cycles as per European standard EN1527.
If you are wondering how our Rolmatic technology can be utilized in your building or project, please go to our Contact Us page. The cornerstones of customer service and product knowledge define Klein USA. We are happy to answer any questions you may have.