ROLLGLASS® IS DESIGNED TO DIVIDE SPACES THROUGH A COMBINATION OF FIXED AND FRAMELESS GLASS SLIDING DOORS. THE NUMEROUS GLASS PANELS INCREASE LIGHT SHARING INTO ROOMS AND CREATE A MODERN AND CLEAN DESIGN.
SPECIAL TRACK FOR RECESSED APPLICATIONS AND TWO STOP SYSTEMS INCLUDED FOR ROLLGLASS+ 100/150.
TWO NEW STOP OPTIONS: KBS+ KLEIN BRAKE SYSTEM AND KSC, THE KLEIN SOFT CLOSING.
- Ideal for office fronts, conference rooms, bathrooms and bedrooms entrances, showers enclosures, etc.
- Minimalist design with a compact clear anodized track holding panels up to 10′ high
- Single extrusion to combine fixed and sliding glass panels for easier and faster installation
- Clipped valance for a quick installation
- Clean opening free of floor tracks
- Minimal gap between fixed and sliding panels to enhance aesthetic and acoustical features
- Glass panels held through high weight capacity pressure clamps with no glass drillings (use of tempered or laminated glass) for doors up to 385 lbs
- Use of 3/8″ and ½” glass doors
- Glass height adjustable by up to 5/32″ for Rollglass+ 100
- “Silver Mariner” anodized aluminum profile (AA10 ISO 7599, 20 microns)
- Black and Bronze finishes available for Rollglass+ 100/150
- Ball bearing system for quiet and soft opening
- Klein Brake System (KBS) is available for Rollglass+ 100
- Klein Soft Closing (KSC) is available for Rollglass+ 100/150