ROLLGLASS® IS DESIGNED TO DIVIDE SPACES THROUGH A COMBINATION OF FIXED AND FRAMELESS GLASS SLIDING DOORS. THE NUMEROUS GLASS PANELS INCREASE LIGHT SHARING INTO ROOMS AND CREATE A MODERN AND CLEAN DESIGN.
SPECIAL TRACK FOR RECESSED APPLICATIONS AND TWO STOP SYSTEMS INCLUDED FOR ROLLGLASS+ 100/150.
TWO NEW STOP OPTIONS: KBS+ KLEIN BRAKE SYSTEM AND KSC, THE KLEIN SOFT CLOSING.
- Ideal for office fronts, conference rooms, bathrooms and bedrooms entrances, showers enclosures, etc.
- Minimalist design with a compact clear anodized track holding panels up to 10′ high
- Single extrusion to combine fixed and sliding glass panels for easier and faster installation
- Clipped valance for a quick installation
- Clean opening free of floor tracks
- Minimal gap between fixed and sliding panels to enhance aesthetic and acoustical features
- Glass panels held through high weight capacity pressure clamps with no glass drillings (use of tempered or laminated glass) for doors up to 385 lbs
- Use of 3/8″ and ½” glass doors
- Accommodates doors weighing up to 150 kg or 330 pounds
- Glass height adjustable by up to 5/32″ for Rollglass+ 100
- “Silver Mariner” anodized aluminum profile (AA10 ISO 7599, 20 microns)
- Black, Bronze and Silver finishes available for Rollglass+ 100/150
- Ball bearing system for quiet and soft opening
- Klein Brake System (KBS) is available for Rollglass+ 100
- Klein Soft Closing (KSC) is available for Rollglass+ 100/150
Rollglass+ has been honored with the Red Dot Award: Product Design 2018, a prestigious internationally recognized award, conferred by an eminent jury made up of independent professionals. In particular, the Red Dot Award honors the level of quality and innovation presented by the participants, two characteristics that are unequivocally identified with the Rollglass+ system. The system’s most notable innovations include:
- Special pre-frame structure for dropped ceilings: permits convenient phased installation and facilitates assembly and maintenance of the mechanisms
- A connection system to join profiles to the plasterboard, ensuring that the system and its wings are invisible
- The KLEIN+ clamp, which centralizes the features of the system: height adjustment, damper brake systems, etc.
- The new compact Klein Soft Closing mechanisms for doors up to 300 lbs