Rollglass® Self is designed to divide space through a series of fixed and sliding frameless glass panels with a self-closing feature.
The glass panels allow increasing light sharing into rooms and creating a modern and clean design for commercial, residential and hospitality projects.
- Ideal for office partitions, conference rooms, entrance to bathrooms, bedrooms, or labs…
- Advanced self-closing feature with 8 adjustable speeds.
- Minimalist design with a compact track accommodating doors up ot 10’ high.
- Single extrusion to combine fixed and sliding panels for an easier and faster installation.
- Clipped valance for a quick installation.
- Clear opening free of floor tracks.
- Minimal gap between combine fixed and sliding panels to enhance aesthetic and acoustical features.
- High capacity pressure clamps with no glass drillings (use of tempered or laminated glass).
- Use of 3/8” or ½” glass doors.
- Clear anodized aluminium finish.
- Ball bearing system for smooth opening.
- Stopper with cushion for progressive brake.
- Ceiling mounted.
Systems tested up to 100,000 cycles as per European standard EN1527.