NATURE: creates a glass architectural wall that combines fixed and mobile glass panels via a wooden track. Versatile and flexible, it allows for numerous combinations with impeccable details.
Organic, elegant, and warm- our newest product line, NATURE, puts sustainability at the forefront of design by marrying cutting-edge manufacturing processes with natural materials. NATURE is a groundbreaking new sliding door system made entirely out of oak wood that allows architects to introduce organic elements into their designs. The result is warmer, more nature-centric spaces that strengthen the bond between humans and their environment.
- Ceiling installation.
- New clamp: centralizes all the system’s features, including height regulation, activation of the braking mechanism, and the anti-jump device.
- Quick, intuitive assembly thanks to pieces that connect the profiles.
- Three set-ups available, all with an innovative design:
- Can accompany combination: frameless sliding doors and fixed glass
- Can accompany combination: framed sliding door and fixed glass
- Can accompany combination: framed sliding door and unframed fixed glass
- 1/2″ glass, weighing up to 220 lbs per sliding panel.
- Height regulation of +/-1/8”
- Profile made of laminated oak wood with Echo Varnish or Natural Finish options. PEFC and FSC wood certifications.
- Silent, effortless sliding.
- Five-year KLEIN® warranty.
- Door braking with KSC, Klein Soft Closing: Smooth, controlled stopping.
- Design optimized to allow for the easy disassembly of the materials at the end of their lifespan. PVC-free.
- EPD Life Cycle Analysis eco-label.Systems tested up to 100,000 cycles, in accordance with the EN1527 standard
To see NATURE in a real project, be sure to see the final installation of NATURE in Oneplacebcn, a co-working space located in Barcelona, Spain.