KT Glass is designed to divide ambiances through bi-passing or heavy duty bi-parting frameless glass interior walls in residential, commercial and hospitality projects.
- Ideal for closets, library and office entrances, etc…
- Heavy duty track holding panels up to 11’ high or 7’ wide.
- Clean opening free of floor tracks.
- Minimal gap between the doors in bi-passing application to enhance aesthetic and acoustical features.
- Glass panels held through high weight capacity pressure clamps with no glass drillings (use of tempered or laminated glass).
- Use of 3/8” and ½” glass panels for doors up to 400lbs.
- “Silver” anodized aluminium profile (AA10 ISO 7599, 10 microns) or Neocron Steel track.
- Ball bearing system for quiet and soft opening.
Systems tested up to 100.000 cycles as per European standard EN1527.