At KLEIN, the health of our staff, providers, customers, and collaborators is our top priority. That’s why, as per the latest official information from the Ministry of Health regarding the (COVID-19) Coronavirus, we have made essential changes to the way we work in order to improve our health and hygiene guarantees, allowing our customer service and production processes to carry on regularly as we continue to adapt to our customers’ needs.
The measures we have taken are as follows:
1. We have implemented strict cleaning and hygiene standards at the factory and in our offices, following guidelines from the Ministry of Health.
2. Flexibility to work remotely has been granted for positions that allow it, ensuring the continuity of our operations and services.
3. We have decided to postpone any visits to our facilities, for both customers and providers, in order to protect everyone that collaborates with us.
4. In the same vein, all commercial visits have been cancelled; these will only be carried out virtually.
5. Our commercial and customer service team will always be available during normal hours, whether by phone, e-mail, and/or video conference.
For the time being, we do not anticipate any service interruptions for our offices, factory, or supply chain, nor do we expect any production limitations or delays.
KLEIN fully believes in the transportation and courier companies that we have worked with for year, and we will strengthen our close collaboration and exchange of information with them to limit delays for our national and international shipments. Likewise, we are committed to immediately notifying you of any changes, difficulties, or slowdowns that might occur.
Here at KLEIN, we thank you for all of your collaboration and understanding, and remind you that our entire human team is here for you through our normal channels.
31 March 2020
PERSONALISED EMAIL / WEB
KLEIN® USA’s values are present in each of us: PEOPLE, SUSTAINABILITY, EFFICIENCY and EXCELLENCE. For this reason, we reaffirm our commitment to the HEALTH of our team, our clients and our suppliers: we are reducing our shipping and receiving to 1-2 days per week until further notice.
On the other hand, our SALES, SPECIFICATIONS, CUSTOMER SERVICE, TECHNICAL SERVICE and AFTER-SALES SERVICE departments will keep teleworking at full capacity.
As usual, working hours are Monday to Friday, from 9 AM to 5:30 PM Eastern Standard Time. You may contact us via phone, email or videocall (with scheduled appointment).
On these days of remote assistance, we encourage you to work with us on the projects underway and to deal with any pending administrative processes as soon as possible. You have our promise that we will do everything we can to fulfil your expectations in a safe and timely manner.
We trust that the future will be better soon. #StayHome
The KLEIN® USA team