Natural light throughout the office
Clean lines and open floor plan allowing for a modern transparent space
Space that promotes creativity and collaboration throughout the team
Total integration: minimalism of our systems allows to maintain the building character (historic timbers and bricks)
Welcoming to visitors
Full height glass, huge panel of 300 lbs.
30 foot glass office front with the same track
Combine fixed and sliding panels as you want to personalize each entrance.
- Easy to install. Combine fixed and sliding panels as you want to personalize each entrance. The system holds doors up to 385 lbs by pressure clamps, no glass drillings. For lower doors weight (220lbs) soft closing feature is allowed and also height adjustment.
- The use of full height glass in all offices, conference rooms and the reception area allows light into all spaces and creates a transparent environment.
- The clean lines, white walls and furniture allow the historic timbers and brick to remain the focus and strength of the space.
- Shared kitchen space creates exchange opportunities between tenants and glass walls between the conference room and corridor offer a glimpse into the offices.
- A large 30-foot long island serves as a collaboration area to review plans or to gather for lunch. Storage cabinets offer support to the island.
- The reception desk and feature wall behind pay homage to the original 1909 structure and are built from original timbers from the building dating back to the late 1700’s.