Unikglass+ is designed to replace any conventional hinged door with a sliding glass panel for division of kitchens, bedrooms, offices and/or bathrooms in residential, commercial or hospitality projects.
THE SYSTEM INCLUDES TWO NEW STOP OPTIONS: KBS+ KLEIN BRAKE SYSTEM AND KSC, THE KLEIN SOFT CLOSING.
SPECIAL TRACK FOR RECESSED APPLICATIONS
- Frameless sliding glass door system
- Silver anodized aluminum profile (AA10 ISO 7599, 10 microns)
- Aluminium fascia
- Exposed or recessed profile
- Use of 3/8″ and ½” glass doors.
- Weight up to 100 Kg per panel
- Clean and innovative design
- Easy installation – the glass does not have to be mechanized (tempered or laminated)
- The bearing system allows smooth and effortless movement
- No need for a floor track, leaving the passageway clear
- Installation on wall, ceiling and dropped ceiling
- Available to be adjusted by up to 3 mm to allow for different floor, ceiling and wall levels.
- Klein Brake System (KBS) is available for Unikglass+ 50 and 100.
- Klein Soft Closing (KSC) is available for Unikglass+ 50 and 100.