Unik Air is designed to divide space through a glass door sliding along a glass transom generating more light and adding a contemporary design to interior projects.
- Ideal for office fronts, conference rooms, bathroom entrances, etc.
- Minimalist design with original application.
- Clipped valance for a quick installation.
- Clear opening free of floor tracks.
- Minimal gap between the door and the glass wall to enhance aesthetic and acoustical features.
- Glass panels held through high weight capacity pressure clamps with no glass drillings (use of tempered or laminated glass).
- Use of 3/8” and 1/2” glass up to 200 lbs.
- Inox anodized aluminium profile (AA10 ISO 7599, 10 micras).
- Ball bearing system for quiet and soft opening.
- Stopper-brake for optimum closing.
- Glass wall mounted.
Systems tested up to 100.000 cycles as per European standard EN1527.