Slid is designed to divide ambiances through single, bi-parting or bi-passing wooden or metal doors, optimizing clearance and providing a minimalist design for high-end residential, commercial and hospitality projects.
- Ideal for kitchen, bedroom or bathroom entrances, lounges, offices, etc.
- Minimalist design with a compact track holding panels up to 10’ high.
- Several mounting options with exposed, recessed or pocket applications.
- Clean opening free of floor tracks.
- Minimal gap between the door and the wall to enhance aesthetic and acoustical features.
- Installations with doors up to 300lbs from 1 3/8” thick door.
- “Silver” anodized aluminium profile (AA10 ISO 7599, 10 microns).
- Ball bearing system for quiet and soft opening.
- Stopper-brake for optimum closing.
Systems tested up to 100.000 cycles as per European standard EN1527.