Rolmatic® is designed to divide ambiances through synchronized bi-parting glass doors sliding along glass sidelights.
- Ideal for offices partitions, conference rooms, bedrooms entrances, lounges, etc.
- Minimalist design with a compact clear anodized track holding panels up to 10’ high.
- Innovative system for high end projects leaving a clear opening up to 8’-0”.
- 90º corner opening option available.
- Single extrusion to combine fixed and sliding glass panels for easier and faster installation.
- Clipped valance for a quick installation.
- Clean opening free of floor tracks.
- Minimal gap between fixed and sliding panels to enhance aesthetic and acoustical features.
- Glass panels held through high weight capacity pressure clamps with no glass drillings (use of tempered or laminated glass).
- Pre-mounted and pre-tensed transmission system for a quicker and easier assembly.
- Use of 3/8” and ½” glass doors.
- “Silver Mariner” anodized aluminium profile (AA10 ISO 7599, 20 microns).
- Ball bearing system for quiet and soft opening.
Systems tested up to 100.000 cycles as per European standard EN1527.