Rollglass® is designed to divide spaces through a combination of fixed and frameless glass sliding doors. The numerous glass panels allow increasing light sharing feature into rooms and creating a modern and clean design.
- Ideal for office fronts, conference rooms, bathrooms and bedrooms entrances, showers enclosures, etc.
- Minimalist design with a compact clear anodized track holding panels up to 10’ high.
- Single extrusion to combine fixed and sliding glass panels for easier and faster installation.
- Clipped valance for a quick installation.
- Clean opening free of floor tracks.
- Minimal gap between fixed and sliding panels to enhance aesthetic and acoustical features.
- Glass panels held through high weight capacity pressure clamps with no glass drillings (use of tempered or laminated glass) for doors up to 385lbs.
- Use of 3/8” and ½” glass doors.
- Glass height adjustable by up to 5/32” for Rollglass 100.
- “Silver Mariner” anodized aluminium profile (AA10 ISO 7599, 20 microns).
- Ball bearing system for quiet and soft opening.
- Stopper-brake for optimum closing.
Systems tested up to 100.000 cycles as per European standard EN1527.