ROLLGLASS® IS DESIGNED TO DIVIDE SPACES THROUGH A COMBINATION OF FIXED AND FRAMELESS GLASS SLIDING DOORS. THE NUMEROUS GLASS PANELS ALLOW INCREASING LIGHT SHARING FEATURE INTO ROOMS AND CREATING A MODERN AND CLEAN DESIGN.
THE SYSTEM INCLUDES TWO NEW STOP OPTIONS: KBS+ KLEIN BRAKE SYSTEM AND KSC, THE KLEIN SOFT CLOSING.
SPECIAL TRACK FOR RECESSED APPLICATIONS FOR ROLLGLASS+ 50/100
- Ideal for office fronts, conference rooms, bathrooms and bedrooms entrances, showers enclosures, etc.
- Minimalist design with a compact clear anodized track holding panels up to 10′ high.
- Single extrusion to combine fixed and sliding glass panels for easier and faster installation.
- Clipped valance for a quick installation.
- Clean opening free of floor tracks.
- Minimal gap between fixed and sliding panels to enhance aesthetic and acoustical features.
- Glass panels held through high weight capacity pressure clamps with no glass drillings (use of tempered or laminated glass) for doors up to 385lbs.
- Use of 3/8″ and ½” glass doors.
- Glass height adjustable by up to 5/32″ for Rollglass+
- “Silver Mariner” anodized aluminum profile (AA10 ISO 7599, 20 microns).
- Ball bearing system for quiet and soft opening.
- Klein Brake System (KBS) is available for Rollglass+ 50 and 100.
- Klein Soft Closing (KSC) is available for Rollglass+ 50 and 100.