When opening and closing interior sliding glass doors, KBS’s soft-close mechanism prevents the doors from slamming at either end of the track, exhibiting the reliability and durability inherent to the Klein® brand. KBS improves upon the common stopper, protecting the glass and dampening noise.
The KBS retainer and damper set is included with ROLLGLASS 100 KBS and UNIKGLASS 100 KBS sliding systems for glass doors weighing up to 220 lbs. Both of these sliding systems exhibit the same elegant design and compact nature as their predecessors but with the added benefit of a controlled, effective, and smooth braking system.
ROLLGLASS 100 KBS and UNIKGLASS 100 KBS are height-adjustable and can support up to 220 lbs (with 3/8” and 1/2” glass panels). Both systems can be mounted to walls, ceilings or drop ceilings and can be used with recessed doors.
The ROLLGLASS 100 KBS interior sliding glass wall features a moveable glass panel that glides over a glass wall of one or more fixed panels. UNIKGLASS 100 KBS allows you to replace any swinging door with an interior sliding glass door installed on a conventional wall.
Klein presents KBS (Klein® Brake System), a compact controlled braking mechanism with elegant design and improved functionality for interior sliding glass door systems.
- ROLLGLASS 100 KBS interior sliding glass walls are ideal for office fronts, conference rooms, bathroom and bedroom entrances, shower enclosures, etc.
- UNIKGLASS 100 KBS interior sliding glass doors are ideal for kitchen, bedroom or bathroom entrances, lounges, offices, etc.
- Soft-close feature prevents slamming
- Reduces noise
- Protects the glass
- Eliminates the need for chocks
- 5-year warranty, as with all other Klein systems.
- Backed by the EN 1527 standard and tested to 100,000 cycles.